Du skal elske Herren din Gud av hele ditt hjerte og av hele din sjel og av all din makt. Disse ord og bud som jeg gir deg i dag skal du bevare i ditt hjerte. Du skal gjenta dem for dine barn og tale om dem når du sitter hjemme og når du går på veien, når du legger deg og når du står opp.
5.mos.6,5-7

torsdag 14. mai 2009

The Difference

I got up early one morning and rushed right into the day;
I had so much to accomplish that I didn't take time to pray.

Problems just tumbled about me, and heavier came each task,
"Why doesn't God help me?" I wondered. He answered, "You didn't ask."

I wanted to see joy and beauty, but the day toiled on gray and bleak;
I wondered why God didn't show me--He said, "But you didn't seek,"

I tried to come into God's presence; I used all my keys at the lock,
God gently and lovingly chided, "My child, you didn't knock."

I woke up early this morning, and paused before entering the day;
I had so much to accomplish that I had to take time to pray.
--Author unknown

"Be så skal du få, let så skal du finne, bank på og det skal åpnes for deg"

1 kommentar: